Atlanta-based Keune Haircosmetics Launches BLEND Hair Styling Line. The 14 mix-and-match products celebrate diversity, individuality and personal style...
Keune Haircosmetics, a global hair care company with North American headquarters in Atlanta, launches its breakout new hair-styling product line BLEND in celebration of individuality. Fashioned for the modern muse, style chameleon and free spirit, Keune BLEND sparks creativity with endless mix-and-match hair-styling options. It is top-shelf mixology for hair that’s going places.
“Keune BLEND is inspired by what’s happening around the world,” explains Atlanta-based Chris Sulimay, Keune Advanced Academy and Technical Director. “Keune’s educators and stylists travel the globe and are always on the lookout for what’s new and hot. And while trends come and go, BLEND lets you change along with them.”
The 14 premium products in the BLEND collection encourage personal style by offering everything you need to work with volume, texture, hold, shine and more. Use each product, from a shaping texturizing cream to a de-frizzing shine booster, alone or create a custom mash-up that suits your hair or the mood and mode of the moment. Grab two, three, four—as many products as you want—to invent a whole new shape and make it your own.
Need inspiration? Keune has got you covered with eight international looks inspired by today’s street fashion and DIY videos to help you create them. BLEND is not only good for style, but also for hair health. Several products contain Keune’s Multi-Vitamin Complex to energize and nourish strands.
The modern and colorful BLEND collection, featuring packaging with silver metallic, bold black and a rainbow of hot hues, looks just as great on your shelf or countertop as it does when used on your hair. The range of products include:
· Keune BLEND Shape (SRP $24): This go-to texturizing cream for short, sweet hair contains ozokerite, a hard, mineral wax, and is perfect for creating unique, funky ’dos. To use: Rub Shape in the palms of your hands and style dry or damp hair.
· Keune BLEND Paste (SRP $24): This intense texturizer with beeswax and fixing polymers makes it easy to create a messy, undone style for the best “I just woke up like this” effect of your life. To use: Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, then scrunch and style as desired.
· Keune BLEND Clay (SRP $24): The ultimate matte texturizer for bold definition features super-strong kaolin natural mineral clay to hold hair in place and prevent shine for that perfectly imperfect style. It remains pliable for easy restyling. To use: Rub Clay in the palms of your hands and apply to dry hair.
· Keune BLEND De-Frizz (SRP $24): This major shine-booster enriched with fibers for flexible hold creates seriously silky-smooth, tangle-free hair, no matter what the length. To use: Apply to damp hair and set or blow-dry.
· Keune BLEND Gel (SRP $24): Like to be in control? Then this one’s for you. The concentrated, transparent gel creates a static-free, wet-look effect that lasts but dries fast. Plus, a UV filter protects hair color against fading. To use: Apply to damp or dry hair and shape into desired style or smooth it on for a “wet” look.
· Keune BLEND Wax (SRP $24): Make the most of short and medium-length hair with this smooth, clear wax that creates perfect definition sans grease. Glycerin and mineral oil add moisture and shine so strands won’t dry out. To use: Apply to damp or dry hair, then scrunch, squeeze and style, as desired.
· Keune BLEND Fiber Wax (SRP $24): Structure-strengthening fibers give hair body, volume, texture and structure, all while maintaining an elastic, flexible hold without adding weight. Rice proteins provide natural protection from UV rays. To use: Emulsify a small amount in your palms and apply to damp or dry hair, and style.
· Keune BLEND Glue (SRP $24): This water-resistant glue locks hair in place without stickiness for ultra-strong, ultra-matte, ultra-stylish hair that shuns humidity with a special moisture-balancing co-polymer. To use: Emulsify in your palms and work through damp or dry hair.
· Keune BLEND Sea Salt Spray (SRP $24): Pure sea salt gives hair more volume, body and texture instantly without making it dry or tangly. To use: Spray all over towel-dried hair. Allow it to air-dry or grab a blow-dryer for even more texture.
· Keune BLEND Prep Spray (SRP $24.00): If you’re using a flat iron, curling iron or blow-dryer, be sure to prep tresses first with this versatile spray. Soft styling polymers protect hair from heated tools and help your style last longer. To use: Spray generously on dry or damp hair. Blow-dry and style.
· Keune BLEND Gloss Spray (SRP $24): Unique shine boosters make hair super-glossy and shiny, while providing grease-proof definition. To use: Hold the spray 12 inches away from dry hair and spritz away.
· Keune BLEND Refreshing Spray (Dry Shampoo) (SRP $24): No time to wash? No worries. Refresh your roots with this genius spray. The lightweight formula cleans without water, as it absorbs oils and volumizes for good-as-new, second-day hair. To use: Shake well and spray throughout the hair or directly onto roots. Allow it to sink in, then brush it lightly into the hair.
· Keune BLEND Volume Powder (SRP $24): Pump up the volume and create incredible texture while retaining hair’s natural movement with this lightweight powder. To use: Sprinkle a small amount on the roots of dry hair, massage it in and style as desired. For extra volume, apply powder to the entire hair shaft.
· Keune BLEND Fixing Spray (SRP $24): This powerhouse working and fixing hairspray ensures maximum hold and big volume that lasts all day yet brushes out easily. It’s super-strong but won’t give you helmet hair. To use: Hold the can 12 inches away and mist across. Shape the hair quickly before the spray dries.
All Keune BLEND products are available for purchase at professional salons, including Salon 124 and Genesis Salon locations in the Atlanta area. To find one near you, visit us.keune.com/salonfinder.