DOGGIES ON THE CATWALK FOUNDATION
The vision of the Doggies on the Catwalk Foundation is two-fold. We are a 501c 3 that provides financial assistance to non-profit organizations whose mission is to enhance the lives of individuals living with disabilities and other special needs, and to those organizations who provide safety and loving homes to animals in need. In addition to supporting non-profit organizations, the Doggies on the Catwalk Foundation is committed to providing educational assistance through the form of scholarships for college level Fashion Design students.
Through the use of the element of fashion, the Doggies on the Catwalk Foundation supports the efforts of those making a difference in the lives of individuals living with disabilities and animals in need. It is also our mission to facilitate the career advancement of college students in fashion design programs through the Fashionado SEAM Grant.
- We value the importance of being an advocate for those living with disabilities and special needs.
- We value the power of the human-animal bond and support finding loving homes for pets in need and those in need of service animals.
- We value the desire for students to be able to follow their dreams of obtaining a higher education and for them to know financial assistance is not a barrier.
- To supply funding for 501c 3 organizations which provide assistance to those living with disabilities and pets in need.
- To award scholarships to deserving Fashion Design students through the Fashionado SEAM Grant.
- To partner with corporations, foundations and individuals who support and stand behind our mission and values.
- To raise funds and awareness through the annual Doggies on the Catwalk event.
Doggies on the Catwalk and its philanthropic founder, E. Vincent Martinez of fashionado, are once again set to present an unforgettable evening of fashion, cocktails, bites, and four-legged friends – all for a great cause. On Saturday, June 2, 2018 some of Atlanta’s most notable personalities and influencers will don the latest trends from SAKS Fifth Ave with loving pups in tow, benefiting Canine Assistants, a non-profit organization which trains and provides service dogs for children and adults with physical disabilities or other special needs. Past models have included Monica Kaufman Pearson, Q100's Bert Weiss, Rob Marciano GMA, Tracye Hutchins of CBS Atlanta, Christine Pullara of Atlanta & Co., Evelyn Mims of WXIA TV, Actress Sharon Conley, Actress Catherine Dyer, Modern Luxury's Stephanie Davis Smith, RHOA's Cynthia Bailey, from the Falcons/CNN Coy Wire & Brian Finneran and Cynthia & Molly from Lifetime's Double Divas.