It’s hard to believe the holiday season is upon us! With that comes endless holiday parties and family gatherings. The hustle and bustle can be a bit overwhelming, but with a case of Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut on hand, you can tackle the busy season with ease!
Freixenet Brut is a quality Cava made in the same method as French Champagne, and at just $12 a bottle, your wallet can afford “the more the merrier” mentality when it comes to entertaining. No matter what the occasion this holiday season, Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut has you covered:
1. Thanksgiving – The Turkey is (finally) ready, Cards Against Humanity is on the game table and the bar is stocked. Now you need a sparkling wine that pairs with everything on your menu. Crisp and clean, with a palate of apple, pear and bright citrus flavors, Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut is an unique twist that will surely delight your guests!
- Not sure where to sit everyone for the feast? Grab the adorable and affordable Freixenet Cordon Negro Minis (187ml, SRP $3). The black matte bottle is the perfect slate to create personalized place settings for all your friends using gold pens. Plus, when it’s time for the toast, everyone can have their Cava – and drink it too!
2. Pairings made easy with Cava– Is it your turn to host the holiday fiesta this year? Between sending out the invitations, frantically searching for recipes and attempting to making your apartment look spotless and festive, there is little time left to find a wine that pairs nicely with everything on your set menu. Let Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut make this step a piece of pie. Cava brings both elegance and phenomenal food-pairing versatility to virtually any meal, making it a smart choice to serve at your next holiday dinner or cocktail party. From grandma’s famous deep-fried turkey recipe as an entree to creamy and rich butternut squash soup shooters as an appetizer, Freixenet Brut will enhance your menu and leave your guests sending compliments to the chef!
3. Sparkle During Holiday Parties – No matter the occasion, Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut will be the life of your holiday party as you create sparkling cocktails that are just as festive as the attire.
*Step up your hosting game with the Pomegranate Cava Martini or the Cinnamosa. Your friends and family will be impressed as you channel your inner mixologist this season. RECIPES:
The Pomegranate Cava Martini / Pomegranate Cava Martini – Serves 4
Juice of 1 lemon, 1 cup Old Orchard Pomegranate Juice, 1/2 cup of orange liqueur, Freixenet Cava, Rosemary for garnish
Combine the lemon juice, Old Orchard pomegranate juice, and orange liqueur in a pitcher with ice. Stir gently. Add pomegranate seeds to four cocktail glasses, fill halfway with the cocktail and top with Freixenet Cava. Add a sprig of rosemary for garnish.
The Cinnamosa: Pour 1.5 ounces of Cinnamon Whisky into a glass with 3 ounces of Cordon Negro Brut Cava. Fill remainder of glass with 1 ounce of blood orange juice. Garnish with orange peel.
4. New Years Eve Bash – Nothing beats a New Years Eve bash with all your friends, and you’ve planned the ultimate party to ring in the new year.
Invite too many people to join in the Midnight toast? No worries. With an unbelievable quality for value, a case of Freixenet Brut allows you to invite everyone up for your NYE bash, even your doorman and new neighbors down the hall!
Why buy one bottle of expensive bubbly for just a few people when you can purchase a whole case of Freixenet Brut to share with everyone!?
5. Personalize Your Present – Need a last minute gift? Forgot a card? Don’t panic – a bottle of Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut is all you need.
The matte black bottle is the perfect canvas for a personalized message. Grab a gold pen and turn the bottle into a unique gift that everyone can enjoy. Even better, buy a magnum of Freixenet Brut (1.5L, SRP $18) and have party goers sign it. It’s the ultimate gift for the host or hostess!