With awards season in full swing, millions of Americans will be tuning in to watch their favorite celebrities and there is no one better than Cheryl Cecchetto to give her insider tips and tricks to host the PERFECT VIEWING PARTY as featured in her fascinating new book, Passion to Create - Your Invitation to Celebrate. With humor and candor, Cheryl's book details the collaborative inspiration and challenges of many of her creations, as well as behind-the-scenes drama and hilarity that often comes with the territory.
Cheryl's tips to host the perfect awards night party include:
- Pick a theme: If you want to host a formal get together suggest guests wear black and white. Themes are not only social, they're fun!
- Send save the dates: Whether you send them via email or in the mail put all the information on it and tie in with your theme.
- Play nominated soundtracks: Great to set the mood when your guests arrive and to play before the awards show begins.
- Champagne for everyone: A splash of bubbly kicks of the celebration or mix pomegranate juice and soda water as a non-alcoholic option.
- The ballot game: Download and print the big nominated categories and give prizes to the 3 guests who guess the most winners right.
- Party favors: Who doesn't like party favors? It's the last opportunity to tie in your theme and give your guests a fun parting gift.