The 24th annual Jeffrey Fashion Cares Atlanta is right around the corner and will once again give patrons the opportunity to bid on an array of silent and live auction items including lavish trips, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, designer jewelry and handbags, and much more. Benefiting Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta and the Atlanta AIDS Fund (AAF), on Monday, August 29th beginning at 7 p.m., attendees are invited to mix and mingle in a completely transformed environment in Phipps Plaza while enjoying a pre-show cocktail reception, a silent auction, a high-energy live auction, a runway show featuring style selections from high-end designers such as Lanvin, Celine, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Gucci, Valentino, Dries van Noten, Saint Laurent Paris, Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik.
A sampling of this year’s silent and live auction items includes:
· Vogue Fantasy Trip for Two to NYC – One of the most iconic and prolific fashion magazines in the world, two lucky patrons will get to attend an exclusive event at New York Fashion Week. The package includes airfare, hotel and lunch with a Vogue Market Stylist.
· Private Jet Experience and an Atlanta Falcons Game – More than $9000 value, take a deluxe private jet to and from Atlanta to Philadelphia to watch the Falcons take on the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, November 13, 2016.
· South African Safari at Thulani Game Lodge & Eco Estate – This once in a lifetime experience includes lodging for two couples for one week, two game drives per day, and breakfast daily prepared by a personal chef. The luxuriously beautiful lodge features five impeccably-appointed bedrooms, elegant ensuite baths, a private wine chamber and a falling waters pool.
· Crystal Cruises “Azure Reflections” Voyage – An all-inclusive, 10-day luxury cruise for two aboard Crystal Cruises’ Six-Star ship, Crystal Serenity, from Barbados/Bridgetown, British West Indies to Miami, FL.
· MONIQUE PÉAN Earrings – Known for creating fine jewelry with a conscience, Péan employs unusual, ethically sourced materials to create her avant-garde designs and works to raise awareness of global issues. For this year’s Jeffrey Fashion Cares live auction, Péan has donated a stunning pair of earrings valued at more than $21,000.
· Four VIP Passes to LIVE! With Kelly
· Four VIP Passes to Good Morning America
· Marc Jacobs Snapshot Double Take signature camera bag.
· Marc Jacobs West End Top Handle Shoulder Handbag.
· Barton Perreira and Tom Ford sunglasses.
· Eva Fehren necklace with a signature “X” beveled pendant in 18K yellow gold.
The official kick-off to the fall social season, Jeffrey Fashion Cares was founded by Jeffrey Kalinsky, arbiter of style and creator of two namesake boutiques in Atlanta and Manhattan. This year, Kalinsky will once again join Event Chairs Lila Hertz, Jeffrey McQuithy and Louise Sams in producing an unforgettable evening filled with philanthropy and fashion. Last year’s sold-out event raised $700,000 for Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta and the Atlanta AIDS Fund (AAF). In its history, Jeffrey Fashion Cares has grown into one of the largest combined AIDS and breast cancer benefits in the country.
Jeffrey Fashion Cares will once again be held at Phipps Plaza Phipps Plaza at 3500 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326. Tickets and Patron and Sponsors Packages are available starting at $500 for reserved seating via www.jeffreyfashioncares.com.